Sunday, July 13, 2008

I tube, do you tube?

I was reading my friend Cathie's blog the other day (um, official shoutout) http://www.cappydoodles.blogspot.com/, and she had a link to a video. Of course I clicked, and couldn't believe what I had stumbled upon. I did a little investigating and was pleasantly surprised at what I found. I would like to introduce you to my new friend, Angeleye 732.



Wow. Angeleye is very serious about what he does. Note the intent look on his face when the intro music is playing. He knows he has a job to do and he intends to do it. I'll bet he is Mariah Carey's number one fan. I like his spunk. I also enjoy the way he sways just a bit to the music. Not too much, not too little.

Now, speaking of youtube, I'd like to also share something else with you. Now, I love the show Psyche. I can't get enough of it. I'd watch it all day long if I could. In honor of their new season, I would like you to see this:



I can't get enough of that one either. It is magnificent. Now I have one more for you this day. Just in case you don't realize (and I am sure you do) they guys from Psyche didn't make up the song Ebony and Ivory. Our good friend Sir Paul McCartney and his pal Stevie Wonder are responsible for that little gem. So here my bloggy friends is the original.



That's all for today, I am off to, well, I'm not gonna lie, I'm off to knit. One thing you can be sure of, you are gonna see more of Angeleye732.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

youtube is fun! It's so easy to lose crazy amounts of time just clicking away!

Anonymous said...

WONDER ~ where are you??? I'm a friend of Caps. Where the heck you be girl? I miss you. Get to bloggin' sister...I mean come on, put off your school work, hubby and 3 kids ~ blogging is more important!! HA!

Cappy got me hooked on her blog ~ your's and several others. I hope everything is okay with you and your family ~ Reenie