Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Surprise!!

So.....do you ever have your plans all laid out for yourself and then, all of a sudden they change and you are left in a panic? That's me. In a panic.

I was planning on having the entire month of May off. No school, good times. I was going to clean my entire house, and when I say clean, I mean clean. Like washing curtains, moving furniture, dusing ceiling fans kind of cleaning. I was also going to pace myself. I was coming up with the nice little calendar so that I could get a little done every day, and still have time to sew, blog, and well, sit on my butt. It was going to be glorious. I was going to cook dinner for my kids. I was NOT going to be setting my alarm clock for 3 a.m. to switch out my laundry because I didn't have time to do it during the day. Glorious, I tell ya.

Well, things change. It will be glorious no more. JSU was really yanking my chain (to put it nicely) about taking Chemistry at another school. They could not guarantee that they would honor the credits because I already have credit for the lab portion, and basically told me that it would be evaluated upon re-admittance. That was a chance I wasn't willing to take, if they decided NOT to transfer my credits, I would have to wait until January to start nursing school.

So, as of tomorrow, this will be my new home until June 16th.



I guess the upside would be that I am going to get it over with....but honestly I can think of more downsides at the moment....like having dirty curtains for another few months. It will also overlap with my spanish class, and I will have about a week after summer classes to prepare for nursing
school. It's going to be hectic. It's gonna stink. I have decided I need a manny. Maybe he will look like this.



He will wash the dishes.



He will do laundry.

He will cook dinner.


He will take care of the kids.

And yes, he will rub my feet.


Maybe it won't be so bad.

1 comment:

Bean Counting Knitter said...

Wow... Great attitude. YOU can do it!