Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have been doing some thinking, bloggy friends. Thinking about what do I really accomplish on this blog? I'll tell you what I do get done, a lot of blabbing about nothing, and that suits me fine. I follow quite a few blogs, some are themed, some are not. I like them both. A theme is good, but I'm going to tell you, once you go with one, you are expected to keep it up. Therefore, I am glad to be "themeless".

Themeless item #1.

The other day I was sitting at my computer (shock) doing, you guessed it, homework (bigger shock) and Morgan comes up to me and says, "Hold still". Never in my life has "Hold still" been followed by anthing good. Example: "Hold still, you have a bug in your hair", "Hold still, it will only hurt for a minute" (which is usually a total lie by the way), "Hold still if you move the building is going to collapse". You get my drift....so this particular one was followed by the plucking of the largest grey hair I have ever laid eyes upon. Now, I won't pretend that it's the first grey hair that has ever graced my head, but it's the first one I have looked at up close. Like I said, never good.

Themeless item #2

This only amplifies that I am pretty sure I am the oldest person in my Chemistry class, possibly including my professor. That's right, while I was sitting on my rear end, this kid was getting his PhD.

So, this is it. Life is good. For the first time in a while, life is good.

1 comment:

corrie said...

Come on! I'm ready for another themeless post!