Monday, August 18, 2008

And the winner is......

Second only to anticipating who won American Idol, this is the moment you have been waiting for. Who is going to be the lucky washcloth recipient. Congratulations to Judy from Jacksonville, these babies are coming home with you. I used the integer generator at random.org to choose the winner, so it's all legit, no recounts, no Supreme Court. While I was pulling for everyone to win, I must say the fact that I know Judy and she goes to school with me is going to save me a little postage, woot.


I'd also like to add that Judy was the ONLY person who picked up on Cathy Number 5! Didn't anyone see Short Circuit?? I at least expected Marge to get it, but alas, he did not. Just in case you need a bigger reminder, let's all pay homage to our beloved Johnny Number 5.
Number 5 is alive!

That's it for now, I must go fix the debacle that is my class schedule for next semester.

2 comments:

JudyAnn said...

Yay! I knew there wasn't something I was missing... I'm expecting my prize when we start school! LOL

cathylim said...

OK, well, here we thought I was literally the number-5 Cathy you've known. Bummer.
So you didn't purposely refer to the Star Wars (and Jedi...) flicks with the "delusions of grandeur" quote? That's a secondary reference.