Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blogging, the new black

So it looks like blogging is the new black. I have considered it before, but have resisted. Then, my friend decided she wants to blog. So now I HAVE to. It's like going to a party, and your friend tells you she bought a new dress for the occasion. Do you wear one of the same old worn out dresses in your closet? Of course not! You go out a buy a new one too! So, this is my way of keeping up with the Joneses. Or the Catherines, whichever you prefer.

This blog is called A Horse With No Name for a reason. I couldn't think of anything catchy to name it. Then a commercial came on, guess who was singing. Yes, Paul Simon (update: I have been informed that Neil Young actually sings this song.....I have been living a lie, a lie I say) Paul Simon (um, once again, Neil Young) gave me a temporary name, I will wait for someone to come up with something better!

Now I am officially a blogger. I blog, and I'm a blogger. Let's see if my life is exciting enough to make it last.

2 comments:

Caps said...

Oh lady, welcome to the blogosphere. It's fun. You can talk about the most mundande crap, and even if no one reads your blog, it's still fun to pretend that people care what you say.

Caps said...

Haha, lookit that. I said mundande. That's funny. Maybe I will go blog about it.