Saturday, May 3, 2008

Vacay!

I am on vacay! What does this mean you ask? It means that I will have no homework, no studying, no waking up at 4:45 am to get up to go to school. Not until June 9th that is. Now I know people everywhere are wondering what am I going to do with my time. Let me tell you....I have decided that I will become some sort of home improving home owner. I am going to undertake the task of redoing (is this a word?) my bathrooms. They are awful. The previous owners painted over wall paper, and now it's time to remedy my unfortunate bathroom situation. The demo will commence Monday at 8am. I will take pictures and update as I go. I think I will start the day by listening to Rod Stewart, and then maybe kick it up a notch later on in the day. The outcome will be two glorious lavatories. People will be knocking down my door just to take a tinkle in my spectacular loo. I will charge them. Yes, I will be a urinary profiteer. I will stand trial, and be found innocent because the end result will be that fabulous.

No comments: