Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Less Bacon please

Did anyone see Kevin Bacon on Today? If so, I would like to know what the heck happened to his hair? What is up with the "I think if I grow my hair longer and shaggy it will make me look younger" look? Oh, and don't forget to add in some ridiculous looking highlights. Now, don't get me wrong, I am a Kevin Bacon fan. I like Footloose. I like Tremors. I like Flatliners. I am afraid Kevin Bacon has joined the ranks of Jon Bon Jovi and Ricki Sambora. They all seem to be going for the over 40 Goo Goo Dolls look, and I for one am not a fan. Not a fan I say.

The bathroom plans are off until next week. I decided to tackle the yard first. I the outside looks half way decent, nobody will suspect that my bathrooms might be less than desirable, right?

No comments: